Weekly Schedule Lock Screen - May 25th Till May 31st 2020

Good evening and welcome to week 3 of the Summer Tone Up!

Another week means another lock screen. You can view the accompanying YouTube playlist by clicking here and the lock screen can be found below.

A quick note as well. I know I have not been the most timely with the daily move updates and I apologize for it. I haven't been making it a priority because they don't seem to be as big of a deal amongst the community. If you really need them and I don't happen to have them up at the time you can also find them (usually) in the Tone It Up Girls Facebook group.

I hope everyone is staying safe during these crazy times.



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you not following the Summer Tone Up schedule anymore? I've got a group of neighbors I've been working out with and if they can't make it to our driveway workout, I was sending them the YouTube link for workout they missed. Your posts were so helpful, but they seemed to have stopped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, so i a still doing the challenge but am not making lockscreens for the time being. Hardly anyone has actually been using them so its been hard to get excited about making something few people have been utilizing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts