#TIULoveYourBody Week 4 Lock-screen - Jan 29th till Feb 4th 2018

You ladies are half way through the Love Your Body Challenge! 21 days is how long it takes to create a habit and you've done it! Here is to finishing off the last half of this challenge strong!

As with every Sunday I have a lock screen and a youtube playlist for you (click here for the playlist). One point i do want to mention in regards to the youtube playlist. Every week I usually post the lock screen and playlist in TIU related Facebook groups. It has been brought to my attention that personal links are not allowed in one of the bigger groups so I will no longer be allowed to post the playlist links there. While I will continue to post the new playlists weekly here, you can also subscribe to this youtube channel so you are notified every time a new playlist is made.

Also, a huge thank you to Michelle (michellemakingmoves_tiu if you want to give her a follow). She was able to get me an outline of an iPhone X lock screen template so hopefully I will have something for you fellow iPhone X users soon.

But now that we got that little bit of housekeeping out of the way, lets go on to rock these last three weeks of the Love Your Body Challenge!



(As always, feel free to share this lock screen but if you do, please link back to either this blog or my instagram @LostGirlWellness).

Comments

Popular Posts