Total Body - Thursday (+ More TIU Protein News)

Just as we were starting to recover from the news of the 2 new Tone It Up protein flavors another bombshell is dropped. Tone It Up is releasing protein bites at Target! Don't believe me? Well, just look at this photo I originally found on @ciji.tonesitup's Instagram page.


I even found the photos myself so this is a real thing! My best guess is they will drop with the protein on April 15th. I made a post with more details over on my Instagram page and even have a short video up there rounding up all the info I know about the new protein and protein bites. 

But lets get into todays workout...

Cardio Challenge: Go for a 20 minute walk or run. Write down your mileage and try to beat it next week. 


Studio Tone It Up Class


Daily Moves
Go Through 3 rounds of 15 reps per move.


Back Lunge + Raise - 15 reps on each side



Single Leg Row - 15 reps one each side



Squat Jump - 15 reps



Bridge March - 15 reps on each side



Reverse Crunch - 15 reps


*All gifs and photos demonstrating the moves are from ToneItUp.com*







Comments

Popular Posts