Weekly Schedule Lock-screen - Apr 16th till Apr 22nd 2018

I'm back!!!

My yoga retreat in Mexico was absolutely amazing. We had yoga and meditation every morning, made mala's, ate the most delicious vegetarian meals and more! Sometime later this week I'll do a full recap of my trip on my Instagram page. But now that I am back I will start working on updating this blog with the past weeks daily moves. So if you missed a day or two from he past week check back Monday or Tuesday and they should be up by then.

In more exciting Tone It Up news, the new protein powders are available on the Target website! The protein bites don't seem to be available yet, but you can see all the new Target goodies by clicking here. Also, the Tone It Up Organic line is available again on Amazon.com! Click here to get the vanilla, chocolate, and coconut proteins so you have them in time for the Bikini Series. (Whenever that may be... lol).

Now that we have all of that news out of the way with here is your new lock screen for the week! You can find the lock screen to download down below and the youtube playlist can be found by clicking here.

Fingers crossed we get a Bikini Series announcement soon.



Comments

Popular Posts