Weekly Schedule Lock-screen - June 25th till July 1st 2018

It is the final week of the Bikini Series! Even if your journey these past two months hasn't been perfect you are still further along in your journey then you were when you started. To finish off this last week strong I have the Youtube playlist for you here and the accompanying lock screen will be below.

I haven't heard any word yet if they will be doing a part 2 like they have in the past, but even if they don't I will still have the weekly playlists and lock screens for you here at What Were The Moves every Sunday.

You got this!



Comments

  1. I use the Tone It Up phone app to plan out my workouts and I’m really liking it so far. I’ve lost significant weight so most of my clothes that were fit before and now getting loose. Will have to go shopping for new sets of work out clothes soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts