What Were The Moves Is Taking A Break

Good evening everyone!

As I'm sure you may have noticed I have been falling behind on the daily moves updates (in which i would usually catch up at the end of the week) and I haven't made a lock screen in the last few weeks.  When I started this blog I was underemployed working from home with all the time I needed at my disposle. Now, I'm working full time outside of the home with severely limited free time. 

Because of this, I have decided that I will be taking the rest of January off from updating this blog. That will unfortunately mean no lock screens and no daily move updates. If you do need a previous days daily moves I would highly recommend joining the Facebook group Tone It Up Girls. One of the members has been amazing enough to create an album where she uploads a screen video of every days daily moves. 

As for the lock screens for those of you that do not have the app, I am really sorry. You still will have all my previous other lock screens here on my blog to give you ideas. Tone It Up also has a ton of free workout videos up on their youtube page. I have found most days Studio workouts are 20-30 minutes in length. With that you can check the weekly schedule to see what area is being worked that day and head to youtube to put together your favorite videos for that days workout. 

At the end of January, I will reassess the situation, see where my current time commitments lie, and then attempt to come to a conclusion on the future of this blog. I thank you all for sticking with me so far, and if you need to get a hold of me, or need some workout ideas, feel free to message me on Instagram at @LostGirlWellness.


(gif from ToneItUp.com)

Comments

Popular Posts